Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dear God.

Why did you put us to a disadvantage? Why are you so sexist? Or am I wrong, and have I more to learn from life on this issue? Whatever the fuck, currently I'm majorly pissed with you. I have no fucking freedom. I HAVE TO , BLOODY HAVE TO keep on guard all time. Phrases like "let go", "security", "fearlessness" and "independence" and "doing what you want to do" sound so baseless, so meaningless. No, seriously. I want to roam in the streets at 12 o'clock, and no, I do not have a super heroic boyfriend to tackle them motherfucking goons. Now you'd say, of course, go ahead and do what you want to, all benignly. FUCK but I CANNOT! Unless I'm willing to subject my boobs to a million dirty stares and fantasies and unless I do not mind a rape or two, I CANNOT and it's not my fucking fault, for heaven's sake! You did not give me the physical strength to protect my own fucking self! Why? Why should I live in fear? For all that I believe in gender equality, something or the other happens every damn day to show me it's a fucking invention, a fucking myth, because hey, you gave me brains to make decisions on my own and a heart to want to live life to the fullest but forgot to give me some kind of self protection tareeke. What the fuck, God, seriously, WHY THE FUCK?

There's domestic violence, at least mental, happening at my home. Show me a way out of the fuck! Why are you God, God? Chalo you made us physically weaker. At least you could have done something yourself to not let things like molestation and harrassment and rape and domestic violence happen? Chalo you did not. Atleast show the victims a way out of the mess? Why are you sitting up there, staring at all of this fuckery helplessly? Who shall I turn to, now, God? Why are you letting me down? I want answers! I want enlightenment! I want to know how to just fucking eliminate all this distress around me! You have to help me! You have to stop being so sexist!

And while you're at it. You might as well answer some other questions. Menstruation. I mean seriously? Why women? For the "pleasure of giving birth to a child"? Couldn't you have thought of an easier, less irritating option? If I flunk my Accounts exam because of them fucking periods I'm seriously turning atheist and taking pills or something. Shaadi. Why should a woman go to her husband's place? Bhaiyya humein bhi mummy papa se pyaar hai. Naye logo se milne aur rishte banane mein koi interest nai. Who invented this dimaag chodu rasm, seriously? I love a guy, why does that mean I'd have to love his whole fucking clan and serve them and be that outrageous thing called sanskari bahu? Ideally, either the boy's and the girl's side should live together, which is such a fucked up idea. Or the boy and the girl should BOTH leave their ghar and live alag se. And dare anybody say ki budhaape mein parents ka kya hoga. BHENCHOD, jiske parents ka launda nai unke budhaape ke baare mein socha hai kabhi? Plus, will it be that difficult? Your love for your parents will keep them happy even if they don't live with you! Or the third option is, everyone stays put in their own respective families and the boy and the girl date forever. Of course, sex would be a bit of a problem then. But necessity is the mother of invention right. So kuch na kuch uska bhi arrangement ho hi jayega.

Even Raksha Bandhan is sexist to a certain extent. Why does the world expect the woman to be gentle, polite, virtuous, compromising, pati-parmeshwar-bacche loving little whore? Why can't she be crass and not bathe in ages and speak her mind and NOT libido-starved and anti-sex and get a soulmate? (True story, that one). Why is woman expected to remove her facial and body hair while men may proudly flaunt it? I mean, who stereotyped female hair as "ugly" and "unwanted". Chalo even if women are expected to be hairless fairies of some sort. Why not provide us with an option easier than waxing and threading? Men toh again have the easy way out. Raze, shave, done, madarchod.

Then the fun part of sex is toh shared, but the troublesome consequence has to be borne by the aurat alone.
BAH.

Dear God, it's not like I'm unhappy being a woman. It's not that I weep over having periods and cry in pain when I get myself waxed. It's not that I'm scared shit of doing any fucking thing. You know it's not like that. You know I enjoy my auratpan. You know I'm proud of it. You know I'm going to fucking live my life to the fullest, come what bhenchodgiri may. 

It's just that I'm ASTONISHED. I'm simply surprised how even YOU have been unfair at times. I just want to know - have you, really? And why, if yes?

And you know the first paragraph is meant in totality. You have to help. I know you will.

Lots of love, despite the fact that I suspect you're sexist :)
Give me my answers, please?
Confused Bacchi.








2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Love this! :D

    "Shaadi. Why should a woman go to her husband's place? Bhaiyya humein bhi mummy papa se pyaar hai. Naye logo se milne aur rishte banane mein koi interest nai. Who invented this dimaag chodu rasm, seriously?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tanya! :D Eeeee! :D I feel very happy when I find like-minded people! :D

    ReplyDelete