Tuesday 8 November 2011

Me fool, came to B-school, so uncool, now I drool, for film school, paise ki maa ki choot!

Why I wish everyday that everyone I love becomes earthquakeproof and a massive one comes and slaughters my college so I go to an awesomer one and get rid of life's chutiyaap:

1. Every guy here talks about placement, package, start-ups, MBA, boobs.

2. Every girl here talks about placement, package, start-ups, MBA, marriage.

3. Every society here takes people with sponsors.
4. Every elite society here takes people with eyecandy looks and pretty tits and rich daddies.
5. The social service society didn't fucking take me. See how amazing the interview was :
 Interviewer : Which other society (s) are you a part of?
 Mind : Motherfucker, how does that even matter.
 Me : Uh, the theatre society.
Interviewer : [smirk]
Mind : I wish I could fuck your lizardly little mouth, bitch.
Me : [silence]
Interviewer : So now, since you can act. You must play the part of someone who lives in a slum. Anyone, you just have to choose and act.
Mind : AND HOW ON GODDAMN EARTH WOULD THAT HELP YOU JUDGE HOW COMMITTED I AM TO SOCIAL SERVICE, WHOREFUCKER.
Me : Uh umm. But exactly what do I play? And why? I mean, of course I will, but...
[Yada yada]
Now because of this pretty episode, I am bhadkoing on sadaks looking for a suitable enough NGO. Life and simplicity hate each other dude.
6. Everything everyone does here is for the disgusting purpose of resume-building. Even social service. Even participating in competitions. Even coming to seminars. Every-fucking-thing.
7. Everyone here reads Economic Times. Yes, that shit-color paper. Which would have been fine, but then the bitches also BY HEART every headline and vomit it in class. Blehh.
8. Everything here's about business. There's no creativity in the atmosphere. There's no liberalness, no freedom, no respect for life and it's beautiful, exciting intricacies, no interest in the opportunities to experiment with stuff, no desire to be offbeat, no unusualnes. Those same kind of people everywhere, bland, boring, their dreams made up only of MBA and CA and other fuck.

9. No one here proposes to me.
10. Most people here find me weird/over-the-top/disgusting/whateverthefuck. Which is cool so long as they don't tell that to me, the losers.

11.Every subject here as a uniquely irritating syllabus. Dear god, tell me what the fuck am I, planning to make TV-serials or compose or write for a career, supposed to do with MS Excel? With Baba  Ramdev and how awesomely he communicates? With enterprise resource planning and related bull? With what a lonelinessfucked Koontz thinks of decentralisation and how it's different from delegation and...WHAT EXACTLY! Life is such an unfair little bitch of a fucker.


 There's no romance to this college. Every person is like the other one. Their hearts are in business, in management. They probably get their adrenaline rush when they read about UK stock market collapsing or something. I get nothing but rapist vibes. No seriously, these subjects and this college are raping my mind through and through. I feel chained and suffocated. I feel like I'm being forced to eat Khichri when my heart was on Maggi (yes smirkfucker, similie is stupid, SO WHAT.) I don't want to be here. I can't believe I chose this trashy course over Xavier's and over a decent NLU. I CAN'T.  I regret so much. Regret pains so much. I think I'm dying here. I think my life's no longer the warm, delicious, liquidy soup of dreams and love and creativity it was. It's stone now. Work, and play, well defined. Life, bound by rules and regulations. Limited to books and presentations and chamchagiri and mahachutiyaap. I miss my freedom.

I want to get up early morning and write poems that come out of my soul. I want to go to a college where everyone is looking at things and giving it an aesthetic beauty of their own. Where everyone is perceiving, looking for deeper meanings, imagining, dreaming. Where it's all about passion and not profits. Then I want to come back and sketch. And put my poems to stirring tunes. And then I want to write. And then I want to film. And then I want to enjoy, to take in the exquisiteness of every bite I eat. And then I want to sleep and dream beautifully.  Ah. That's how I want to spend my life ke bache kuche din!

I can't do any of that.


For now. I'll have to do with this mindfucker of a college. Thank heavens for the awesome people. I think I can survive this, if not enjoy it. I have to make the best of things. I HAVE TO. I have to learn to belong. I have to live with this.

What deep shit [sad smile]

P.S : Title because I feel drunk. I think I am. Woooopfuck. Join meez.


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh baby wrong place? But you seem to be very intelligent to end up in B school. The situation must be same everywhere. We have learnt to love celebrating mediocrity.
    I can help you with #9... I love u. Would that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hell of a heart you have there :) Keep it sambhal ke :) precious hai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much bhaiyyi! :') :*

    ReplyDelete